Saturday, September 24, 2011

Survey Savvy -- Best Site for Beginners

I just finished taking a survey sent to me by SurveySavvy . This survey took an entire 8 minutes of my time to complete. It was one of those interesting(boring) surveys about what type of household cleaner I would use to clean the floor. I almost didn't take it because it sounded kind of boring, but the invite said 15 minute survey for $15. How could I pass it up??? Here is the copy of the invitation:
---
Dear **** ******,

SurveySavvy invites you to share your opinions in an important new survey.

If you qualify for and complete this survey, your SurveySavvy.com account will be credited $15 within four to six weeks. As always, your responses will be kept confidential, and they will be used for research purposes only.

Estimated length of survey: 15 minutes
Incentive: $15

Use the link below to get started:
---
Now, like I said the survey only took me 8 minutes so I got it done in half the time...If you use an 1 hour as a base for earning I made $112.5 per hour. Honestly, I don't receive enough surveys to make that kind of money... but in the 4 months I've been a member of SS, I've taken a total of 9 surveys for a total payout of $68... That's an average of $7.56 per survey and none of them has taken more than 15 minutes and none of them paid less than $2.
If you want to try taking surveys online, SurveySavvy is a great place to start. The initial profile questions take a little time to complete, but then they only send you surveys that you have a good chance to qualify for and you will receive only 1-2 offers per week. The earnings add up and they really will pay you.
 
U.S./CAN ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment